From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anita Blanco
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 1:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: [westop] Fwd: 2011 Stanford Counselor Letter Writing Workshop

Hello WESTOP-
FYI for those of you assisting high school seniors. Stanford's Undergrad Admissions office is holding a Counselor Writing Workshop on July 19th. Deadline to RSVP is THIS FRIDAY, JULY 1st!  See details below. I have attended this, and it offers great insights to writing your recommendation letters for students... and a general peek into how students' applications are reviewed.
Once again, please see details below as well as contact info for questions/RSVP.
-ab

Anita Blanco
NorCal member