From: Kimberly Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, June 27, 2011 8:59:13 AM
Subject: Fwd: Your Legislators Are Home for July 4 - Act Now to Save TRIO

Kimberly Hughes, Program Assistant

Student Support Services, CSUF Foundation

5241 N. Maple Ave., Room 122

MS  TA 35

Fresno, CA  93740-8027

559-278-5725 phone

559-278-1441 fax

Email: [log in to unmask]

TRiO...it works!

We cannot seek achievement for ourselves and forget about progress and
prosperity for our community...

Our ambitions must be broad enough to include the aspirations and needs of
others, for their sakes and for our own.
~Cesar Chavez