As we move forward with planning our 2011 PDS, we need to get our full
team on board to help us plan our event. We already have some people
committed to helping, but I would like to add a couple more to it.

Primary responsibilities:

Assist in identifying possible presenters

Assist in contacting possible presenters

Assist in workshop development that meets membership needs

Assist in developing format of event

Assist in developing event program

Assist in event PR

Plus other miscellanies task that may come up

If you are interested in joining the committee, please let me know and
identify areas where you see yourself contributing and to what extent.
Members will be selected based on interest, response time and areas of
contribution. Thank you.

-Cesar
Cesar G. Margarito
Director