Good Morning Cen-Cal,

Hope all is well with everyone. As discussed at our last chapter meeting, it is that time of year again to elect the leadership of our chapter for the upcoming 2011 – 2012 year. We are formally opening up nominations for both the Executive Board & Standing Committee Chairs. Whether  you are a new professional or a seasoned veteran,  we encourage you to nominate and apply for a position. Taking on a leadership position is a great opportunity to work with and meet other TRiO folks in our chapter.

Attached you will find a copy of the “nomination form” that must be filled out and submitted to me by May 11 @ 5pm. In addition, attached you will find a description of the core responsibilities of the positions.

The positions available are:

Executive Board:

President-Elect

Treasurer

Secretary

Parliamentarian

Standing Committee Chairs

Student Leadership Conference Chair

National Trio Day Chair,

Educational Issues and Policy Chair

Student Scholarship Chair

Chapter Fundraiser Chair

Communications Chair

Summer Jam Chair

Nominations are due by MAY 11 @ 5PM.

Should you need any special accommodations and or extension on your Nomination Form please contact me before the deadline (May 11) to further discuss this. If you should have any questions regarding the nominations form please contact me directly.

Regards,

Arnold Melgar
Program Assistant/Database Assistant
TR