Good Morning Everyone,

We are looking forward to seeing you at tomorrow’s chapter meeting at The
National Hispanic University. Attached is the agenda for the meeting.
Itinerary for the day is as follows:

Executive Board Meeting: 9:30AM

Committee Meetings: 10:00AM

Program Roundtables: 10:30AM

Chapter Meeting: 11:00AM

Location: Room 309-311

The program roundtables aim at networking with programs at other
institutions and provide a forum for exchanging and collaboration of ideas.

This is my last  meeting at the helm of the chapter and I want to thank you
all for making it a great experience. A special thank you to the executive
board for all their hard work and dedication—you helped make this year
possible. I know that next year’s board will continue the tradition of
excellence that the chapter has had since its inception. Likewise, the
committee chairs have done their fair share and have helped make this year a
successful one.

I also want to acknowledge and thank this year’s nominees for taking on the
challenge of running for a leadership position. For those that have not, I
encourage you to get involved, it doesn’t have to be a committee chair off
the bat, but maybe just a member of a committee. We need your creativity,
ideas and your energy to continue to move our chapter forward. If you choose
do so, know that you will have support behind you—all you have to do is ask.

We look forward to seeing you there tomorrow.

Sincerely,

===========================
Cesar G. Margarito
Director
TRIO - Student Support Services
Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo
805.756.1395

Directions

From Highway 101 North:
Take US-101 South towards San Jose.
Take the 680 North towards Sacramento.
Take the I-280/I-680 exit towards Sacramento.
Take the Capitol Expressway exit.
Continue on East Capitol Expressway.
Turn left on Story Road.
After the Story/White Road intersection, you will find NHU on the left-hand
side (after the shopping center).
Arrive at 14271 Story Road, San Jose.

From Highway 101 South:
Take US-101 North towards San Jose.
Take the I-280/I-680 exit towards Downtown San Jose/Sacramento.
Take the I-680 exit towards Sacramento.
Take the Capitol Expressway exit.
Continue on East Capitol Expressway.
Turn right on Story Road.
After the Story/White Road intersection, you will find NHU on the left-hand
side (after the shopping center).
Arrive at 14271 Story Road, San Jose.

From Highways 280 or 680:
Take the Capitol Expressway exit.
Continue on East Capitol Expressway.
Turn left on Story Road.
After the Story/White Road intersection, you will find NHU on the left-hand
side (after the shopping center).
Arrive at 14271 Story Road, San Jose.

Need driving directions from your house?
<http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=0,0,3802246364572473120&fb=1&hq=the+national+hispanic+university&hnear=San+Jose,+CA&gl=us&daddr=14271+Story+Road,+San+Jose,+CA+95127&geocode=4950311910381310770,37.359617,-121.816316&ei=euBVTeC3Noe4sAP1_fWiDA&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=directions-to&resnum=2&ved=0CDMQngIwAQ>
Click here
<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/ddResults.py?Pyt=Tmap&YY=23375&tarname=&tardesc=&taraddr=14271%20Story%20Road&tarcsz=San%20Jose,%20CA%2095127&doit=1>
.