Good Day WESTOPians From Far and Near!

It’s my pleasure to announce that the TRiO Programs at College of the Sequoias have joined forces with the WESTOP – Central Cal Chapter to bring you the 10th Annual Summer Jam.

Summer Jam is a friendly competition amongst Central California TRiO Programs.  It’s a one day event scheduled to take place on Friday, June 24, 2011 at College of the Sequoias in Visalia, CASummer Jam was created to provide an avenue for TRiO students from different colleges and universities to meet, network, team up and compete in educational and physical competitions.  Students are divided into “color” teams rather than by school or programs to motivate interaction with students from participating institutions.

At the end of the day, points are added up and ONE team is crowned the champion!  Which team will that be?  Red TeamTexas Orange TeamRoyal Blue Team?  Or will the Hot Pink Team smash on all the other weakly Color Teams?  Come find out for yourself on Friday, June 24, 2011 at College of the Sequoias.

Attached you will find the Summer Jam Flyer and Registration Form.

Please contact me for questions, comments, suggestions, testimonials and/or jokes.

Ricardo Marmolejo

Director of TRiO Programs

     Upward Bound Math/Science

     Student Support Services