Good Morning WESTOP

I share with you the attached documents on behalf of COE and the Board of Directors Chair, Mateo Arteaga.

The attached letter requests help to reach our 2011 Fair Share goal.  Mr. Arteaga is requesting that ALL regions and states reach 95% of our Fair Share goal by May 31 and 100% by June 15, 2011.  That means we have less than three months to reach our goal.  Attached you will also find the State Report showing WESTOP being at 47% as of April 1, 2011.

I thank those institutions that have renewed their COE Membership as of March 31, 2011.  (Please see attachment:  Member Institutions) It is now crucial that we all come together and contact our colleagues at those institutions who have not renewed their membership.  (Please see attachment:  Non-Member Institutions)  With the UB competition in the horizon, COE is offering numerous workshops/seminars to help us in writing our grants.  This is one of the many benefits COE Members can take advantage of.

With the help and support of everyone, we can meet our goal.  Please contact me with any questions, concerns or suggestions.

Respectfully Submitted,

Ricardo Marmolejo - FairShare Coordinator

Western Association of Educational Opportunity Personnel

c:  (559) 355-4289

o:  (559) 737-5401

e:  [log in to unmask]

TRiO . . . it works!