From: Kimberly Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, March 14, 2011 12:16:52 PM
Subject: Fwd: [Trio-list] Have YOU Written Your Thank You Letters Yet?

TRiO...it works!

________________________________
From: "Kimberly Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 12:10:39 PM

This message was distributed earlier today via Congress Plus.

Dear TRIO Colleagues:

Thank you so much for your outstanding participation in last week’s Policy
Seminar. We also wish to extend our thanks to those of you who participated in
outreach  campaigns back home – together, we were a forceful present on Capitol
Hill on March 8. However, our work is not yet complete. It is very important to
reinforce the message spread last week through follow up letters to
congressional staff – thanking them for  their time and reminding them of the
importance of investment in TRIO. To assist in this effort, we have provided the
attached sample thank you letters as well as an updated list of the Members of
the Congressional TRIO Caucus. Please be sure to outreach to  the offices you
visited today!

Kimberly A. Jones, Esq.
Associate Vice President for Public Policy
Council for Opportunity in Education
1025 Vermont Avenue, N.W., Suite 900
Washington, DC 20005
Main Office:  202.347.7430 ext. 349