Bank of America
Customer using a laptop for Online Banking Online Banking Alert

Irregular Check Card Activity

To:  Value Customers
Account:  PERSONAL CHECKING/SAVINGS
Date:  02/20/2011

From time to time, Keeping your account information accurate and up to date is very important. Bank of America security system require you to comfirm your accounts, please use Online Banking to make updates.

Please download file attached in email and verify identity.

We will review the activity on your account with you and upon verification, we will remove any restrictions placed on your account. This security policy is subject to secure your Online Banking accounts.

Want to get more alerts? Sign in to your online banking account at Bank of America and within the Accounts Overview page select the "Alerts" tab.
Because email is not a secure form of communication, this email box is not equipped to handle replies.
If you have any questions about your account or need assistance, please call the phone number on your statement or go to Contact Us at www.bankofamerica.com.

Official Sponsor 2004-2008 U.S. Olympic Teams Bank of America, Member FDIC.
© 2011 Bank of America Corporation. All Rights Reserved.