From: Timoteo Rico [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 5:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [westop] WESTOP Communication Survey

Greetings WESTOP,

The voice of WESTOP members is vital. Therefore, we would like to encourage your participation in the WESTOP Communication Survey. The survey is accessible at http://survey.westop.org/index.php?sid=36361&lang=en. Please forward to other constituents.

The purpose of the communication survey is to enhance organizational communication by identifying and recommending effective practices which facilitate decision-making and the exchange of information amongst constituents. Individual responses are confidential.

The survey hopes to explore,

*         The areas of communication working well,

*         The type of communication that will be more effective

*         Key strengths in existing communication methods,

*         And, seek direct constituent feedback on key forms of existing communication.

In advance, I want to thank you for your responses to the survey.

Sincerely,

Timo Rico, M.A.                 Jevan Gray, M.S.
Research Chair                   Technology Chair

Early Academic Outreach Program
University of California, Davis
One Shields Avenue
3100 Dutton Hall