Greetings CenCal,

If you are planning to attend the Policy Seminar on your own, please send
me your information so we can compile the list of attendees oer Kimberly's
request. Thank you.

-Cesar

===========================

Cesar G. Margarito

Director

Student Support Services

Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo

805.756.1395

[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Confirmation Needed - all attending Annual Policy Seminar

Hello TRiO Advocates:

I hope to supply the board with a tally of all those that will be
attending Policy Seminar.  This needs to be forwarded either today or
first thing tomorrow so if you can please help me by sending me your
confirmation that you will be attending, and also a list of those
committed to attending this year?  Please send that list to me.  I also
need their contact information so that I can make initial contact with all
of the team leaders and advocates.

Kimberly Hughes
SSS Program Assistant/WESTOP Legislative & Education Chair
5241 N Maple Avenue, TA35
Fresno, CA 93740-8027
559-278-5725 work/559-470-5782 cell
559-278-1441 fax