FW: Scholarships

Dear Colleges

The application process for the Chicana Latina Foundation (CLF) Scholarship is getting started! CLF will award at least 30 scholarships of $1,500 each.

Scholarship Details: The Chicana/Latina Foundation Scholarship Fund assists Latina students in completing their undergraduate and graduate college education. These scholarships are available on a competitive basis to continuing undergraduate and graduate female college students of Latino background. Please check our website http://www.chicanalatina.org <http://www.chicanalatina.org/>  for a complete list of requirements and to download an application.
The deadline is: March 18, 2011.
WORKSHOPS:
If you are an educator/administrator at a Northern California college or university and are interested having us present on your campus please contact me.
This workshop is designed for Latina college students. We ideally need about 2 hours for the workshop and a minimum of 20 students recruited to go to your campus.
It's best if we schedule any workshops before March to give the students time to complete their application.

Topics covered are: how to apply, writing the personal statements and interview tips. Equipment desired: An LCD projector, laptop and parking permit if possible.

APPLICATIONS: We can also mail you hard copies of our application to distribute on your campus. Please contact me to mail you a packet.

Thank you in advance for promoting our scholarship. Saludos to all of you and hope to see you in the new year!

M. Zamora
===========================
Board Member
Chicana Latina Foundation
1419 Burlingame Ave, Suite W2
Burlingame, CA 94010
650-548-1040
===========================
http://www.chicanalatina.org/

NOTICE: This email message and/or its attachments may contain
information that is confidential or restricted. It is intended only for
the individuals named as recipients in the message. If you are NOT an
authorized recipient, you are prohibited from using, delivering,
distributing, printing, copying, or disclosing the message or content to
others and must delete the message from your computer. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender by return
email.

------ End of Forwarded Message