Happy New Year CenCal members,

The TRIO DAY/SLC Committee requests your input. The TRIO Leadership Conference is scheduled to take place at CSU San Luis Obispo on Saturday, March 12, 2010, 09:00am to 04:00pm. We aware that many programs are faced with financial decisions that impact planning, participation and involvement. We would like to get an estimate of how many programs and students are interested in participating in this event. Please take the time to review the information below with your program staff and let us know if your program can participate.

Please reply by Friday, January 22, 2011

Please check attachments!

1). TRIO Leadership Conference Day agenda

2). Shirt logo

TRiO Leadership Conference

CSU San Luis Obispo

Saturday, March 12, 2010

9:00am to 4:00pm

Take advantage of the TRIO New Year Bundle

50 students for $1,000 (Each additional student is $25)

(includes Meal, Shirt and Program Registration)

TRIO Day Chair, Jesus Angulo National Hispanic University [log in to unmask]

SLC Chair, Luis Gonzalez CSU San Luis Obispo [log in to unmask]

Mr. Jesús Angulo

Academic Advisor, TRIO Talent Search

Department: Pre-College Programs #42

The National Hispanic University|14271 Story Road, San José, CA  95127

Office: 408-273-2716 |Cell: 408-644-9969|E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Web: http://www.jesusangulo.com

NHU Logo White

rf