4). TRIO Leadership Registration Form

TRiO Leadership Conference

Cal Poly San Luis Obispo

Saturday, March 12, 2011

09:00am to 04:00pm

$20 per student

$20 per staff

(includes Meal, Shirt and Program Registration)

TRIO Day Chair, Jesus Angulo National Hispanic University [log in to unmask]

SLC Chair, Luis Gonzalez Cal Poly San Luis Obispo [log in to unmask]

Regards,

Mr. Jesús Angulo

Academic Advisor, TRIO Talent Search

Department: Pre-College Programs #42

The National Hispanic University|14271 Story Road, San José, CA  95127

Office: 408-273-2716 |Cell: 408-644-9969|E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Web: http://www.jesusangulo.com

NHU Logo White

rf