From: Fernandez, Caren [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 8:37 AM
Subject: [westop] CSU, Chico SSS Accepting Applications for Summer Program 2011

Hello All:

The Student Support Services at CSU, Chico is now accepting applications for our Freshmen Orientation Concentrating on University Success (FOCUS) summer program.  If you know any students that plan to attend in the fall, please refer them to our website at http://www.csuchico.edu/sss/apply.shtml to download our application.  Space is limited to 40 students and applications are due by May 13, 2011.

Thanks,

Caren Fernandez, Director
Student Support Services
CSU, Chico