Relationships and collaboration play such a big part in TRIO and I wanted to take the time to personally thank one of our own, Mr. Ricardo Marmolejo, for his support   in conducting a Spanish-Speaking FAFSA workshop at one of my assigned schools yesterday evening (Tulare Western HS).

Feedback is that  HE BROUGHT HIS A-GAME and parents loved him!  Thank you on behalf of Fresno State ETS and it makes me proud to serve alongside you in TRIO.  Great job and God's Blessings.

--

CSU, Fresno Educational Talent Search Program
East Engineering #114

"My job is to take care of the possible and trust God with the

  impossible."