Hi ,
Your friend, , has recommended this article entitled 'Support Services receives $1.5 million grant' to you.

Here is his/her remarks:
SSS at Fresno State was featured in Fresno State's Collegiate newspaper. We made the front page! I encourage all of our newly funded programs to make use of the spotlight and media to bring attention to the wonderful services TRiO provides. Kimberly Hughes CENCAL Legislative Education Committee Chairperson Program Assistant, Student Support Services California State University Fresno [log in to unmask] 559-278-5725

Support Services receives $1.5 million grant
Posted By Tara Albert On Oct 1, 2010 (12:02 am) In News

Infographic by Michael Uribes / The Collegian

Like many new college students, Fresno State sophomore Liliana Madrigal was nervous and overwhelmed during her first day of classes as a freshman.

But the Student Support Services (SSS) program at Fresno State provided her with the guidance to make a quick, smooth transition into college life, she said.

“This program helped me get familiar with the university,” Madrigal said.

The U.S. Department of Education awarded SSS a $1.5 million five-year grant in early September, allowing the program to continue providing support for low-income,...

Article taken from The Collegian - http://collegian.csufresno.edu
URL to article: http://collegian.csufresno.edu/2010/10/01/support-services-receives-1-5-million-grant/