Most of us should be back in the office and preparing or getting started
with the academic year.  Our first chapter meeting is right around the
corner and so is our annual PDS.

I wanted to send you all an early reminder for our upcoming 2010
Professional Development Seminar.  It will be held on Thursday, October
7, 2010 at the University of California Center in Fresno, CA.

EVENT:                      WESTOP - Central Cal Professional
Development Seminar

DATE:                        Thursday, October 7, 2010

TIME:                        8:00am - Check-In and Registration

9:00am - Welcome

PLACE:                     University of California Center

                                    550 E. Shaw Avenue

Fresno, CA  93710

I've already had contact with some of you about sitting on the PDS
Committee but please get in contact with me if any of you would also
like to help out or if any questions come up.

More information to follow.

Sincerely,

Ricardo Marmolejo, Director

TRiO/Upward Bound Math & Science