Good Afternoon Cen Cal,

I hope all is well with you and your programs. In preparation for the upcoming academic year Jesus and I have been looking into combing both the Student Leadership Conference and TRIO Day into a one day event in the Spring of 2011. We are currently working on the logistics of what this day would entail but would first like all of your input on potential dates. We would like to choose between Saturday March 19th or Saturday March 26th. We would appreciate it if you would all reply to this email and let us know what your preference would be. We will also be discussing this further at the upcoming Cen Cal meeting, but we’d like to have a date set by that time. Thank you all for your time and attention to this email. See you all soon.

===

Luis A. Gonzalez

Director, Upward Bound Program

 ' 805-756-2301 | 6 805-756-5122 | * [log in to unmask] | " www.sas.calpoly.edu/ub/