Exciting news update on Appropriations Bill - we will keep watching for further news....

***Please pardon duplicate if you already receive COE mail updates. This is sent for those who may not be currently on COE mail list.

Kimberly Hughes, Program Assistant

Student Support Services, CSUF Foundation

5048 N. Jackson Ave., Room 185F

MS LS 140

Fresno, CA 93740-8022

559-278-5725 phone