Greetings Everyone

Here’s a great opportunity for our TRiO students currently in high school.

I would like to remind you that Congressman Nunes spoke at our TRiO Day event and I would like to think that he would enjoy to see some of our students at least apply for this opportunity.  I’m not familiar with the program but if you visit his website, there should be more information.  Best of luck and let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Ricardo Marmolejo, Director

TRiO/Upward Bound Math & Science

College of the Sequoias

915 S. Mooney Blvd.