I received this yesterday and thought I would share it with you all.  Please call her directly if you are interested in sending some of your TRiO students.

R. Marmolejo

TRiO...it works!

From: Megan Sette [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 3:17 PM
To: Ricardo Marmolejo
Subject: RE: CENCAL TRIO Students and Close Up DC

Hi Ricardo,

I wanted to follow up with you regarding Close Up. I also left you a message earlier today.

We may have a bit of student scholarship funding available for our June 20th programs.

Let me know if you or anyone involved in CenCal might be interested.

They can call me directly for more information.

Many thanks again for your interest and I look forward to hopefully hearing from you in the near future!

Megan Sette

Close Up Foundation
800 CLOSE UP (256-7387) Ext. 645
703-706-3645 Direct