Greetings,

I hope this email finds you well this time of year; and an early Happy
Mother's Day wish to those women in your family.

Just wanted to remind you that our next chapter meeting will be on Friday,
May 14th at College of the Sequoias.

EVENT:                     WESTOP - Central Cal Chapter Meeting

DATE:                        Friday, May 14th, 2010

TIME:                        10:30am - Officers and Committee Chairs
Meeting

         11:00am - Chapter Meeting

PLACE:                     College Of The Sequoias

                                    915 S. Mooney Blvd.

            Visalia, CA  93277

BUILDING:               Sequoia

ROOM:                      Room 1

PARKING:                Parking Lot 4 - Enforced Parking. A $1.00 daily
parking permit will have to be purchased

                                    For a map of the college, follow this
link:  <http://www.cos.edu/homepage/COS_Map_09_Web.pdf>
http://www.cos.edu/homepage/COS_Map_09_Web.pdf

Lunch will be on our own; however there are several nearby locations that
may accommodate a large group if interested.

Attached are the minutes from the last chapter meeting as well as the
agenda for the upcoming meeting.

Please let me know by Wednesday, May 12, if you will be attending the
meeting. See you then!

Regards,

Cesar Margarito.bmp

Cesar Margarito