From: Tanya S Crabb <[log in to unmask]>
Date: April 30, 2010 9:24:09 AM PDT
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Private Scholarships Open to Undocumented Students

Please share with any students you feel might benefit...

Tanya Crabb
University Outreach Services
California State University Fresno
5150 North Maple Avenue M/S JA59
Fresno, CA 93740-8026
559.278.2048

Check me out on http://www.myspace.com/bulldogdreams, Facebook, and Twitter.

Act as if what you do makes a difference.  It does.
--William James

Watch your thoughts...they become words.  Watch your words...they become actions.  Watch your actions...they become habits.  Watch your habits...they become character.  Watch your character...it becomes your destiny.
--Unknown Author.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
--Martin Luther King, Jr.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
--Martin Luther King Jr.

--Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

"When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
--Wayne Dyer