From: Donelle Davis [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 4:49 PM
To: Ricardo Marmolejo
Subject: UC Davis TRiO Scholars Program Recruitment

Hello Ricardo,

I hope that all is well with your program.

I’m writing to solicit names of potential UC Davis bound students of yours whom you think would benefit from participating in the TRiO Scholars Program (SSS). Even if students have not yet confirmed that they have selected UC Davis as their school of choice, feel free to refer them.

We have a limited number of spots in the program for the 10-11 cohort, so we may not be able to accommodate all of your students. However, we will be giving priority to students involved in pre-college programs.

Please submit an Excel spreadsheet that lists the students you would like to refer to our program. In the Excel document, please have a separate column for the first name, last name and date of birth.

Please submit this spreadsheet no later than Friday, April 9, 2010.

I look forward to hearing from you and to serving your students in our program. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Respectfully,

Donelle D. Davis

Program Director

TRiO Scholars Program (SSS)