From: "heather valentine2" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 10:17:53 AM
Subject: Only 12 Senators Have Signed on for a TRIO Increase - Contact Your Members Today!

March 19, 2010

Dear TRIO Colleague:

As of today, only 12 Senators have agreed to stand up for an increase in TRIO funding in FY 2011. (The list appears below.) As we prepare to take to the Hill on Tuesday, March 23, we urge each of you to contact your Senators if they have not yet signed onto the Lincoln-Collins FY2011 TRIO Appropriations Request Letter and encourage them to do so. Copies of the invitation to join and the request letter itself are available on the Government Relations Bulletin Board.

Thank you for your continued support of TRIO students and programs!

Heather Valentine
COE