Hello everyone,

This presents a great opportunity for any k-12 student interested in entering a poetry writing contest. Please see attached flier.

Jenny

Director | Educational Talent Search Program | California State University, Fresno | 5048 N Jackson Ave Room 104A M/S LS140 | Fresno, California 93740-8022 | t: 559.278.2246 | f: 559.278-2322 |

TR i O ...it works!

Subject: Fwd: Poem contest for K-12

Can you please forward this flyer to your K-12 colleagues, faculty, and ambassadors?

Thanks, lynn

Sincerely,

Lynn Jaschke, Outreach Counselor
California State University, Fresno