Good Morning Everyone,

Last minute reminder about tomorrow’s meeting at UC Merced.  There are minor details I would like to bring up to everyone’s attention before tomorrow’s meeting.

1.      Chapter Meeting will be at the UC Merced campus in Merced, CA  not the Education Center in Fresno, CA

2.      Board Members, Committee Chairs and Committee Members, make an effort to arrive early to meet before the meeting

a.       10:30am Board and Committee meetings

b.      11:00am Chapter Meeting

3.      Lunch will be provided by UC Merced and its TRiO Programs so we will break at noon to enjoy what they have in store for us

4.      Please review and print the attached documents

5.      Board and Committee Chairs, if you haven’t done so, please email Arnold and me a copy of your report by 3:00pm today

6.      Drive careful and see you all tomorrow

Sincerely;

Ricardo Marmolejo, Director

TRiO/Upward Bound Math & Science

College of the Sequoias