Please post in your school bulletin or spread the word via your networks.   Thanks
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Leena Mendoza" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2010 2:32:30 PM
Subject: 23rd Annual Latina Leadership Network Conference  March 11-13, 2010

Good afternoon,

Let's broaden our horizons!  If you can attend this conference or know others that can benefit, please see flyer below.  Conferences members are coming from NorCal to SoCal and it will be hosted right here in the Valley.  =)  This is an amazing opportunity.  The organization that is hosting this conference is the Latina Leadership Network of the California Community Colleges.  I submitted my application for presentation on "Networking".  I am sure many of you can see why.

Special Thanks to Wells Fargo Sandy Cha and Norma Andrade and Poverello House's Gabriela McNiel!

For those that are interested in corporate sponsorships, please contact Monica at [log in to unmask]

And as always.....SEE YOU AT THE TOP!

Leena Mendoza
Caltrans, Program Project Management
2015 E. Shields Ste.  100
Fresno, CA 93726
559.243.3427
559.243.3426 (fax)

"Recession 101:  Bill Gates started Microsoft in the recession."

----- Forwarded by Leena Mendoza/D06/Caltrans/CAGov on 02/02/2010 02:23 PM -----
"Monica Nolasco" <[log in to unmask]>

02/01/2010 11:27 AM

"Leena Mendoza" <[log in to unmask]>
cc
Subject
23rd Annual Latina Leadership Network Conference  March 11-13, 2010

Hi Leena: Is it possible to share with this your list-serve?  -Monica

Please See the flyer for details.

23rd Annual Conference
Latina Leadership Network of the California Community Colleges

NOW IS THE TIME TO REGISTER!!
We look forward to seeing you!

Please forward to your colleagues and friends!  Thank you!

--
CSU, Fresno Educational Talent Search Program
5048 N. Jackson Ave. M/S LS 140

"You always pass failure on the way to success." -Mickey Rooney