Greetings WESTOP - Central Cal Members,

Nominations and elections are open to ALL PAID WESTOP MEMBERS!

Would you like to get involved with leading WESTOP at the Chapter level?
Do you know of someone who would be a great leader for our
Chapter/organization?

If you answered YES! to either of the above questions, you should
consider completing the attached Nomination Form.

This year WESTOP - Central Cal is accepting nominations for the
following positions:

*         President-Elect/Vice-President

*         Secretary

*         Fundraising Chair

*         Historian

*         Communication Chair

*                  Chapter Guidelines Chair

*         Student Leadership Conference Chair

*         TRiO Day Chair

*         Legislation and Education Chair

*         Student Scholarship Chair

All positions above have a one year term limit and all interested
members, including current Board Members and Committee Chairs interested
in continuing to hold their position, must submit a Nomination Form and
Platform Statement.

Position terms are from July 1, 2010 - June 30, 2011

Nominations & Elections Timeline:

*	Nominations will be accepted until Friday, February 12, 2010
*	Platform Statements will need to be submitted by Friday,
February 19, 2010
*	If you will not be able to attend the conference you may request
an email ballot before Wednesday, February 24
*	Upon YOUR request, an electronic ballot will be emailed to you
on Thursday, February 25.  A Member voting by email ballot will have
until Sunday, February 28 at 5:00pm to return his/her ballot
electronically to the current Chapter Secretary (Arnold Melgar
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> ) in order to have his/her vote
included in the vote counts
*	Candidate Platforms Statements will be email to the members on
Thursday, February 25, 2010
*	The 2010-2011 WESTOP - Central Cal Board of Members & Committee
Chairs will be announced at the conference banquet and will be emailed
to the membership on Thursday, March 4, 2010

If any questions come up, please feel free to contact me.  During the
upcoming Chapter Meeting, we will also have an opportunity to discuss
the nomination and election process.

Thank you and hope to see you all this coming up Friday, February 5,
2010 at our Chapter Meeting in UC Merced.

Sincerely;

Ricardo Marmolejo, Director

TRiO/Upward Bound Math & Science

College of the Sequoias