Good Morning Central Cal,

I received this on Friday and thought some of our students might be
interested in working with Congressman Nunes.

Ricardo Marmolejo

TRiO...it works!

For Immediate Release

Nunes seeking intern applications

Washington DC - Congressman Devin Nunes is looking for college students
to fill intern positions in two of his offices.  Students interested in
government and politics are encouraged to apply.

Full or part-time internships are available in Washington and Visalia
during the spring, summer or fall.  All applicants must have a high
school diploma and be enrolled or recently graduated from a college or
university.  The application period is open ended; therefore
applications are being accepted now and throughout the year.

Nunes office interns play an important role whether in Visalia or
Washington, and are a key part of the Nunes team.  In addition to staff
support functions, interns are often called on to work events, conduct
research and help with special projects.  If you are, or know of a
self-motivated, well-organized student in search of an exciting
professional experience, please visit Congressman Nunes' website at
www.nunes.house.gov <http://www.nunes.house.gov/>  to download an
application.  Interns will receive a stipend depending on their hours
and qualifications.  For questions, please call 559-733-3861.