eBay eBay sent this message from user173 (Elodia William).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more.

Question about item -Respond Now

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn more.
Dear member,

I' would like to know how much to start shipping charges for Miami (FL) and if pickup is available for this auction.

Thanks in advance and wait for your answer, when you are available.

Regard's.

- user173
Respond Now
Item and user details
Item number: 220507397590
Item URL: cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220507397590&sspagename=ADME:B:AAQ:1
End date: Thursday, Jan 22, 2010 13:02:12 PDT
From User: user173( 6245Feedback score is 1000 to 4,999) Member is a PowerSeller 99.7% Positive Feedback
Member since Nov-22-02 in United States
Activity with user173  (last 90 days): I have bid on 0 items from user173.
This message was sent when the listing was active. user173 is a potential buyer.
Marketplace Safety Tip Marketplace Safety Tip
Second Chance Offer emails with the subject of "message from eBay Member" are fake. Real Second Chance Offers come directly from eBay and also appear in My Messages with a subject stating "eBay Second Chance Offer for item...".

Never pay for your eBay item using instant case wire transfer services through Western Union or MoneyGram. These payment methods are unsafe when paying someone you don't know. Learn more about sending payments.

Is this email inappropriate? Does it violate eBay policy? Help protect the Community by reporting it.
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
http://pagmes.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial

This eBay notice was sent  on behalf of another eBay member through the eBay platform and in accordance with our Privacy Policy. If you would like to receive this email in text format, change your notification preferences.

See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about eBay's communication policies.
Privacy Policy: http://pagems.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
User Agreement: http://pagems.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

Copyright © 2006-2007 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of eBay, Inc.
eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.