Hello Central Cal!

Reedley College Upward Bound Staff will be attending the next Central
Cal Chapter meeting to

discuss Summer Jam 2010. Those of you interested, please try to attend
the committee meeting.

Those of you who cannot attend.  Please contact me so I will send you
information regarding

what was discussed.

Thank you,

Diana Banuelos