Security Measures
Dear, [log in to unmask]

This e-mail has been sent to you by Geniusfunds Ltd. to inform you that we were unable to verify your Geniusfunds account details. Genius Investments has a zero-tolerance policy towards money laundering activities. Therefore, suspicious activities are monitored and reported immediately to the authorities. For safety reasons we have temporary blocked your account untill you will proceed with our Verification Process.

How can I restore my account access?

Please follow the link below and update your Geniusfunds account information to unlock your Genius Investing account:

https://www.geniusfunds.com/En/login.html/index.aspx

Thank you for your understanding and please understand that our Verification Process is for safety purposes.

2006 - 2009 GeniusFunds Ltd. All rights reserved.