1.800.367.8382

Dear Valued Customer,

We're totally committed to protecting you when you use this web site. As you may know, internet security technology is very good these days. We confirm the identity of customers through the use of multiple security credentials that have been designed in accordance with financial industry standards and best practice. Furthermore, any information sent between you and Abbey when using the Abbey online service uses strong industry-standard security technology.
Our online banking security team has observed multiple logons on your online Banking Account. To ensure your protection, we've now blocked access to your accounts. You now need to re-set your Online Banking security. You won't be able to gain access to your accounts until you've done this. Please Click Here to re-set your Online Banking account access.

If you experience any difficulty with the login process, please contact our Client Services Team on 0735 902 970 (local rates) or e-mail us at [log in to unmask] To help us to improve our service, we may record or monitor phone calls.

Peace of Mind Guarantee | Site Help & Accessibility | Security & Privacy | Legal

Abbey National plc. Registered Office: Abbey National House, 2 Triton Square, Regent's Place, London, NW1 3AN, United Kingdom. Registered Number 2294747. Registered in England. Telephone 0870 607 6000. Calls may be recorded or monitored. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/register/ . FSA registration number 106054. Abbey and the flame logo are registered trademarks. Abbey National plc advises on mortgages, a limited range of life assurance, pension and collective investment scheme products and acts as an insurance intermediary for general insurance.