fyi

----- Original Message -----

Dear State Leaders:

Congresswoman Gwen Moore (D)(WI-4), an alumna of the TRIO programs, led a "special order" two nights ago on the floor of the House of Representatives to bring attention to the need for further investment in TRIO. She was joined by other Democratic Members of Congress in this effort.  I have included the link below that will take you to our website to view it.  If does not function this way then you can just go to www.coenet.us and view it from our homepage.  Please pass this along to others in the community and educational opportunity stakeholders.

http://www.coenet.us/ecm/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Spotlight&template=/CM/ContentDisplay.cfm&contentid=7532

Sincerely,

Heath Alexander
Director of Public and Private Partnerships
Council for Opportunity in Education
1025 Vermont Ave NW, Suite 900
Washington, DC 20005
202 347 7430 o