Good Morning Central Cal All UB Program Directors should have received an email from the US Department of Education containing a letter from Dr. Byrd-Johnson regarding the due date for our upcoming APR. Let me know if anybody hasn't received it so I can forward it to you. With that said, arrangements have been made with Mr. Dave Ferguson and the UC Center to host a Priority 1/UB Training Workshop on Friday, November 20th, 2009. EVENT: Priority 1/UB Training Workshop DATE: Friday, November 20th, 2009 TIME: 9:00am - 4:00pm PLACE: University of California Center 550 E. Shaw Avenue Fresno, CA 93710 PARKING: Relaxed Parking LUNCH: Open for suggestions, please advice so proper arrangements can be made Attendees (as of 11/09/09): Orquidea Largo, UCM Martina Granados, CSUF Norma Cuevas, CSUF Ben Reynoso, CSUF Susana Lucero-Cruz, CSUF Matilda Soria, Reading & Beyond Monica Nolasco (+1), Madera Center Ricardo Marmolejo, COS Kristen Correia, COS Bertha Felix-Mata, WHCC Natalie Marvel, WHCC Juan Rubio, WHCC Ginna Bearden, FCC Dennis Adkins, FCC Perry Benson, FCC Diana Banuelos, RC John Lorona, RC Cesar-Tlilcoatl Velazquez, CSUMB Blanca Melchor, CSUMB Those planning to attend, please RSVP with me via email. Hope to have many of you present. Sincerely; Ricardo Marmolejo, Director TRiO/Upward Bound Math & Science College of the Sequoias 915 S. Mooney Blvd. Visalia, CA 93277 o: (559) 737-5401 c: (559) 355-4289 f: (559) 737-6144 e: [log in to unmask] TRiO...it works!