Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 12:42:16 -0700
From: Eufemia Samantha Perkins <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Money making hobby for college students
To: [log in to unmask]

--Boundary_(ID_ieqJcsvoKOVjTsz3D3Fyng)

--Boundary_(ID_GuieKP4VMJFJ2A5eeTGPLA)

Hello Everyone
Christmas is coming and I know extra money is needed, I found a site that is free to make money. Unlike other sites you have to invest and do a lot of weird things, all you do is give basic information so you can get your check, you dont need to give a bank account, social security or anything of the sort trying to scam you. This is a solid legit hobby to make money try it you will be surprised here is the link!
http://www.cashcrate.com/1647997

--Boundary_(ID_GuieKP4VMJFJ2A5eeTGPLA)

<BODY><P>Hello Everyone</P>
<P>Christmas is coming and I know extra money is needed, I found a site that is free to make money. Unlike other sites you have to invest and do a lot of weird things, all you do is give basic information so you can get your check, you dont need to give a bank account, social security or anything of the sort trying to scam you. This is a solid legit hobby to make money try it you will be surprised here is the link!</P>
<P><A href="http://www.cashcrate.com/1647997">http://www.cashcrate.com/1647997</A></P></BODY>

--Boundary_(ID_GuieKP4VMJFJ2A5eeTGPLA)--

--Boundary_(ID_ieqJcsvoKOVjTsz3D3Fyng)

begin:vcard
n:Brown;Eufemia
fn:Eufemia Samantha Brown
version:2.1
email;internet:[log in to unmask]
end:vcard

--Boundary_(ID_ieqJcsvoKOVjTsz3D3Fyng)--