Hello CenCal!

Just like I promised, here is the CenCal 2009 Scholarship Application for you. Ben will be working on uploading it onto our CenCal website. Again, please encourage all your seniors to apply to this great scholarship opportunity. Remember, please remind them that the deadline is Friday, Dec. 4th and that all the documents should be turned in into one packet. They can either mail it to me or give it to you as their nominator (if you are a paid member) and YOU can hand-deliver it to me on our next CenCal meeting at CSU, Monterrey Bay on Dec. 4th.  Please encourage them to follow the scholarship instructions carefully and to double check before mailing it off on their check list to make sure that they have everything complete (including signatures!!!).

Other than that, thank you all. I look forward to receiving those applications!!! Best of luck to all your students!!!

Susana

P.S. Have a good weekend.