Hello Everyone

On Friday, during our Chapter Meeting, we discussed the possibility of
having David Ferguson do a Priority 1/UB TRiO Training in time for the
APR due date.  Many people showed interest in attending and several
campuses have expressed the possibility of hosting such training but
nothing was decided upon.

November and December are both short months, with each having holidays
in between and because of that, the day I'm proposing to have the
training is Friday, November 20th, 2009.  I would also like to name
College of the Sequoias in Visalia, CA as a possible host.

Priority 1/UB TRiO Training

Possible Date(s)                                  Possible Location

1.      Friday, November 20th, 2009              College of the
Sequoias, Visalia, CA

2.      ?                                                          CSU
Fresno

3.      ?                                                          CSU
East Bay

4.      ?                                                          ?

Keep in mind that David mentioned that he would be willing to facilitate
two separate trainings; one in the Fresno Area and another in the San
Jose/Bay Area.  If there is a day and place other programs would like
have the training on, other than the one mentioned, please let me know
so we can make arrangements.  Keep in mind that on December 4th we will
be having our next chapter meeting.

Sincerely;

Ricardo Marmolejo, Director

TRiO/Upward Bound Math & Science