Hello Central Cal Chapter

I am excited to let membership know that we, the PDS Committee, are working on just minor details
for our upcoming PDS "TRiO: The Evolution of Leadership"

The program is being developed and reviewed, presenters have been finalized and we are ready to go.
YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO SUBMIT AN AD FOR THE PROGRAM

I would like to invite all NEW Members to WESTOP/CenCal or any other members who has not attended
an orientation to forward your name to our Pres-Elect: Cesar Margarito [log in to unmask]

Attached you will find the agenda and Hope to see most of our membership there.
-Early Registration and Social Mixer on Wednesday evening for those of you coming in early.
-Do NOT Forget your Silent Auction Basket

SEE YOU SOON!!

Gillermina Martinez
Interim Coordinator
STAAR Program