From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Ferguson, David (Retired)
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 12:19 PM
To: TRIO SEND
Subject: [Trio-list] FREE Upward Bound Training

Dear Upward Bound Professional:

The University of Washington Priority 1 Upward Bound TRIO Training
focuses on record keeping, program evaluation, reporting student and
program performance. The training will also address the new law,
regulations and Policy and Procedure Manuals. The training will start on
Saturday, Nov. 7 at 9:00 a.m. and end before noon on Sunday, Nov.8.

The training is attached as a preconference training for MAEOPP's Annual
Professional Conference scheduled for November 8-11, 2009.  If you are
interested in registering for this FREE TRIO Training, you might also
consider registering for the MAEOPP Conference for additional
professional opportunities.  More MAEOPP Conference information is
located at http://www.maeopp.org/.

This TRIO Training is FREE; however, you must register via the
University of  Washington website at http://uwtrio.org.

Every trainee will receive a CD of Upward Bound resources upon
completing the training.

Attached are the pre-conference training schedule and a HiRes poster
that you can download from
http://depts.washington.edu/trio/training/stcharles.pdf.

Go to http://uwtrio.org to register and secure your seat and CD for this
pre-conference opportunity.