From: Camille Zeigler & Jose Martinez-Saldana [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 12:08 PM
To: Ricardo Marmolejo
Subject: COE's "10 for 10" Fair Share Campaign

Click To View Documents: 10for10 Flyer.doc (652KB)
<http://www.congressweb.com/t/a/?KCMUZQXADLWBRPS> ; Personal
Contribution 10 for 10.doc (2613KB)
<http://www.congressweb.com/t/a/?KCMUZQXADLYOGGR> ;

Dear TRIO Professionals;

Greetings from the Council for Opportunity in Education
<http://www.congressweb.com/t/l/?KCMUZQXADLHYXCK> !

When the 2010 Fair Share Year started on July 1, 2009, COE unveiled our
"10 for 10" Campaign, which allows contributors to pay their annual
donations in smaller, easier increments.  Over the course of 10 months,
our supporters can donate at whatever level they feel comfortable -
ranging from $10/monthly for the President's Council to $100/monthly for
our COE Champions.

With just 2 weeks left in the "10 for 10" Campaign, each State Leader is
seeking YOUR assistance in making their State's goal!

Attached is the original Flyer for the "10 for 10" Campaign, as well as
a Personal Contribution form that can be printed, completed, and
returned via Fax, Email, or Mail.

And, as always, if you have any questions, our Fair Share staff is just
a click or phone call away:

Fair Share Co-Chairs:
Camille Zeigler - (404) 756-4789, [log in to unmask]
Jose Martinez-Saldana - (831) 578-7329, [log in to unmask]

COE Staff:
Alvin Phillips - (202) 347-7430, [log in to unmask]
Angelica Vialpando - (202) 347-7430, [log in to unmask]

Yours in TRIO,
Camille Zeigler & Jose Martinez-Saldana

 <http://www.congressweb.com/t/i/?KCMUZQXADL>