Hello CENCAL colleagues,

I hope that everyone is doing well.  The purpose of this email is to find out if you are planning to submit a Nomination Award Ballot, the DEADLINE is Monday, September 21, 2009.

I am 100% sure that it will easier to reply to this email then to submit a blank ballot. Please reply

YES - If you are planning to submit a Nomination Award Ballot before the Deadline.

NO - If you are not planning to submit a Nomination Award Ballot this year. There will be no questions asked.

Omar Correa, Retention Counselor
TRiO SSS/STAAR Program
California State University Bakersfield
9001 Stockdale Highway - AE 23
Bakersfield, CA 93311

(661) 654-2281 - Office
(661) 654-2513 - Direct
(661) 654-2215 - Fax

"IF YOU DO WHAT YOU LOVE, YOU'LL NEVER WORK A DAY IN YOUR LIFE!"

Confidentiality Notice
The information contained in this communication and its attachments is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed  and may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.