Professional Development Opportunity

Good Morning Cen Cal, Donelle Davis (Nor Cal President) and Jennifer Bieth (Nevada President) have extended an invitation to their PDS on October 18-20 to those members of Cen Cal who for whatever reason can’t attend our PDS on October 8-9, 2009.

Please read the attached email.  See you all at our PDS.

Sincerely;

Ricardo Marmolejo, Director

TRiO/Upward Bound Math & Science

College of the Sequoias