Good afternoon Central Cal!

I hope you all had a great weekend!

I hope your Silent Auction baskets are almost ready as our PDS is less than 30 days away!

If you have pictures please send them to me ASAP so that others can get inspired……or more competitive.

If your program is thinking of bringing one basket, why not think of bringing TWO, or one per staff member?

I challenge all programs to see who can bring the most baskets.  Here’s an idea……….your program can have an inter-office competition!  Each staff member can put together a small basket ($ set a minimum amount $) and pitch in $ a few dollars $ to a pot for cash or a gift card and the staff member who’s basket generates the most money at the Silent Auction wins the pot or gift card.

Another idea(Thanks Tiffnie Akiona):

Each program can put together one extra basket so that it could be raffled at the end of the Silent Auction.  Raffle tickets would be $2 each or 6 tickets for $10.

Think BIG as OUR STUDENTS HAVE BIG DREAMS!

Santiago Uviņa

Program Technician

Office of Pre-College Programs

TRIO/UB