Good morning Central Cal!

Last Friday I visited CSU Fresno and the University of California Center where the 2009 Professional Development Seminar will be held and I am looking forward to this year’s event!

Let’s work together to make sure this year’s Silent Auction generates massive amounts of funds for OUR STUDENTS!  (See attached flyer for Silent Auction information)

We need to make sure we raise funds for STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS in order to assist them financially.

I am working on acquiring A GIFT for the individual or program that brings in the NICEST basket.

NICEST= Great decorations, content, and amount of funds raised.

If you have a completed basket please send me a picture so that I could post it on the listserv and show others what they are competing against.

If you have any decorations related to this year’s theme “California Dreamin” please let me know so that I could use it to decorate the Silent Auction area.

Also, if your program has a banner/table cover I would like for you to bring it to the event so that we can use them for our Silent Auction tables.  Therefore, your program can be represented and our tables will stand out.  (Great idea Jenny Amaro!)

Thank you all very much and I look forward to keeping in communication with you all as we get closer and closer to the event.

Santiago Uviņa

Program Technician

Office of Pre-College Programs

TRIO/UB