Greetings Everyone –

Hope all is well. Summer Jam is right around the corner (Next Friday, June 26), and we hope your as excited as we are. To keep you informed, we wanted to share the agenda for the day. Please review it with your staff and students when making travel arrangements. This agenda has not been finalized until I receive all activities, however, the times provided in the schedule are set.

Please note, that your program is in charge of providing, and executing the activities you submitted. We have scheduled a 9am meeting with “Activity Leads,” (the persons’) in-charge of running those activities to go over schedule and field assignments.

We will keep you updated as more information becomes available. If you should have any questions please contact me directly.

Regards,

Arnold Melgar

Business Office Coordinator

Pre-College Programs