Greetings Everyone –

With Summer Jam only 3 days away, I need the following by Tomorrow:

ACTIVITY LEADS

I need the names of the person/s leading your activities. Email them by 5pm tomorrow (June 24)

For Example:

Arnold Melgar            Human Knots               National Hispanic University

John Doe                     Spelling Bee                Reedley College

Below you will find some information to plan accordingly.

FOOD

We will be providing 3 meals to all staff and student participants. Please note we will be eating all meals outside (Picnic style on The Bustos Plaza).

·         Breakfast

o   juice or milk,

o   Muffin

o   Orange

·         Lunch

o   Chicken Sandwich

o   Bag of chips

o   Apple

o   Juice or Milk

·         Dinner

o   Spaghetti w/Garlic Bread

o   Desert

o   Juice or Milk

We will also have a vendor on site selling beverages and food if you or your students decide to purchase items on your own.

WATER

We will have at least 4 water stations where the students can hydrate with water throughout day. These stations will be in The Bustos Plaza and the playing fields where the activities will take place.

ACTIVITIES & TEAMS

There will be 18 teams of 30-35 students in each group. When planning for your activities, please be mindful of the number of participants, so you may plan accordingly (i.e. supplies, information).

RAFFLE

We will be raffling off some items to give out to our students. Due to the short notice we will not be requiring each program to submit items towards the raffle. However, if you’d like to contribute to the raffle you are more than welcome to. Please submit all raffle items at the registration tables.

WEATHER

They are forecasting weather to be 83 – 86 warm. Remind your students to bring sunscreen.

If you have any questions please direct them to me.

Thanks,

Arnold Melgar

Business Office Coordinator

Pre-College Programs