Hello There,

I came accross something good while I was reading. I thought you might like this. Please let me know that do think about it, once you done reading. Thanks for taking the time to read my email.

What's the most powerful success ingredient on the planet?

Aristotle, Napoleon Hill, and Steven Covey would all agree.

It's habit.

If you think about it, you'll see tht this is true.

Brush your teeth every day and you'll prevent most cavities. Don't brush, and your teeth are likely to rot.

You don't think about brushing your teeth. Why not?

Because, It's habit.

What if you could extablish that virtually guarantee outrageous business success?

It is pretty obvious that you can otherwise there wouldn't be any millionaires or billionaires on the planet.

The Question is, are you?

Wheather you know it or not, you've already established a set of habits that are either making you rich or poorer, and the effects of those habits are felt by you every minute of every day.

1. Be Proactive. Take responsibility of your attitudes and actions.

2. Begin with the end in mind. Start with a clear destination to understand where you are now, where you're going and what you value most.

3. Put first things first. Manage yourself. Organize and execute around priorities. Things which matter most should never be at the mercy of things which matter least.

4. Think Win Win. This thinking begins with a commitment to explore all options until a mutually satisfactory solution i sreached.

5. Seek first to understand, then to be understood. Understanding builds the skills of empathetic listening that inspire openness and trust.

6. Synergize. This is the habit of creative teamwork.

7. Sharpen the saw. This is the habit of self-renewal. Preserving and enhancing your greatest asstet, yourself, by renewing the physical, social/economic, mental and spiritual dimension of your nature.

Note the progression from Puppy to Big Dog to Top Dog.

More Doing and Less Knowing.
Balance Doing and Knowing.
More Knowing and Less Doing.

Apply a simple lens to your business, and accelerate your move to the next level.

-Aurthor Unknown

Thanks,

Jas Singh
559.458.5911